Muscat, Oman’s port capital, sits on the Gulf of Oman surrounded by mountains and desert. With history going back to antiquity, it mixes high-rises and upscale shopping malls with landmarks such as the 16th-century Portuguese forts, Mirani and Jalali, looming clifftop over Muscat Harbor. Its modern, marble-clad Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, with gleaming 50m dome and prodigious Persian carpet, can accommodate 20,000 people.
- 2 Nights Keekorock Lodge with full board (breakfast + lunch + dinner) (4 Star)
- Lake Nakuru Lodge with full board (breakfast + lunch + dinner) (4 Star)
- Lake Naivasha with full board (breakfast + lunch + dinner) (4 Star)
- Private use of the vehicle during the tour
- Safari in a Nissan mini van for a full trip with guide cum driver
- 5 game drives in Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru
- The offer is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Once confirmed no refunds / rescheduling shall be possible.
- If the mentioned hotels are sold out, other similar options shall be provided.
- No refund shall be provided for any underutilized services.
- The above quote excludes airfare, Visas and internal flights if any.
- The above quote excludes cost of medical insurance.
- Personal expenses would be extra.
- Upgrade to 4×4 Land Cruiser possible with a surcharge.
- The above price is valid until 31st July 2015.
- Kindly confirm your tour at least 20 days in advance.
- 100% prepayment is needed to confirm the tour.
- All transfers and tours on private basis.
- To customize the tour, kindly send an email to email@example.com.